Lots to do and the snow isn’t helping. My mom is suppose to come in this week to help us move to Memphis. From the midwest to the east coast snow has been a serious problem though. Memphis has gotten several snow falls and then over in Washington DC they have received 30 inches of snow. This is causing air travel problems everywhere. We may have to push our move from this week to next.
I have improved my treadmill running. I still hate it, but I have built up my pace to be 6.5 mph for a 4 mile run. I figure if I can stand do 30 minutes on a treadmill then I should get the most mileage I can within those 30 minutes.
I have also past my first 100 miles it took 39 days. Hopefully my next 100 will come quicker.
Day 35, 02/04/10, cold but no snow, outside fall creek trail run, 5 miles
Day 36, 02/05/10, lots of snow falling, no run, 0 miles
Day 37, 02/06/10, lots of snow on the ground, treadmill run, 3 miles, 28 minutes
Day 38, 02/07/10, Superbowl Sunday, no run, 0 miles
Day 39, 02/08/10, lots of snow still on ground, long treadmill run, 5 miles, 50 minutes
Day 40, 02/09/10, still snow and cold, treadmill run, 4 miles, 37 minutes
105 miles down…894 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment