Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New jeans

I’m finding that Friday’s are a good off day.  It gives me a a day to relax and enjoy date night with my lovely wife, as this Friday was our 10th anniversary.  Saturday I did a hybrid trail run pavement run out at Shelby farms.  I did a little over an hour.  I didn’t really like it.  I’m finding out I’m more of a road runner.  Sunday I ate something that disagreed with me so no run was happening that day.  Monday I bought a new pair of size 36 jeans as my size 38’s were getting a little too roomy.  The size 36’s are already loose but I don’t want to get ahead of myself.

Day 57, 02/26/10, happy anniversary Christi Hitch, no run, 0 miles
Day 58, 02/27/10, shelby farms run, 6 miles
Day 59, 02/28/10, no run, 0 miles
Day 60, 03/01/10, night run, u of m run, 4.5 miles
Day 61, 03/02/10, overcast, u of m run, 4.5 miles
Day 62, 03/03/10, sunny, u of m run, 4.5 miles

168.5 miles down…831.5 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment