Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zac Brown & NeoConn

Last Thursday was the Zac Brown Band concert on Mud Island so I knew I needed to get my run in early because the night run was out. Went for long run on Saturday but I got a bit of a late start. I had to pack my camel back to keep me hydrated and ran 3 miles out and ran walked 3 miles back. Sunday was an early day going to church and taking Christi to the airport because she was going to NeoConn in Chicago for a few days. So I decided that today would be a good day to take out my bike and put it on the trainer. I have been thinking about doing a tri or two before the end of the summer and this would be a good start. Monday was just a busy day and not having a gym membership hurts a little. So this morning I got out early with Mary Ev for a 2.5 mile run with the stroller. I figured this was my time window before she would start getting fussy.

Day 162, 06/10/10, morning neighborhood run, 3.5 miles
Day 163, 06/11/10, no run, 0 miles
Day 164, 06/12/10, late morning neighborhood run walk, 6 miles
Day 165, 06/13/10, stationary bike, 40 minutes, 4 miles
Day 166, 06/14/10, long day super hot no run, 0 miles
Day 167, 06/15/10, early morning neighborhood run with stroller, 2.5 miles

459 miles down…541 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment