It's coming down to the final days. It appears as though my last run will take place back in Indiana where this whole thing started. I worry that maybe I have miscalculated some of my totals and maybe I should some extra miles just in case. I did come down with a stupid cold. This hasn't helped me at all.
Day 346, 12/12/10, afternoon greenway run, 8 miles
Day 347, 12/13/10, no run, 0 miles
Day 348, 12/14/10, no run, 0 miles
Day 349, 12/15/10, night run to new house, 5 miles
Day 350, 12/16/10, no run,
Day 351, 12/17/10, night neighborhood run, 4.5 miles
Day 352, 12/18/10, no run, 0 miles
Day 353, 12/19/10, afternoon greenway run, 7 miles
Day 354, 12/20/10, Christmas with the Hitches, 0 miles
Day 355, 12/21/10, night run, 52 degrees, 4 miles
Day 356, 12/22/10, felt like crap, 0 miles
Day 357, 12/23/10, morning run still sick, cold, 3 miles
994 miles down…6 more to go
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment