The plans have changed almost daily as to who and when we would be going to Indy to close on our house. Final outcome was that Christi would work in Nashville on Wednesday and then drive up to Indy Wednesday night to meet the movers etc...That leaves me with our 2 year old and still finding a means to go running. Is it running with the stroller or what to I do? Today I was fortunate enough to have a neighbor watch her for 30 minutes. Tomorrow she goes to school. What about Friday and then Saturday?
Day 90, 03/31/10, night run around U of M, 4.5 miles
Day 91, 04/01/10, pheonix club election party, I didn't get elected, 0 miles
Day 92, 04/02/10, walnut grove run, 3.5 miles
Day 93, 04/03/10, over to perkins up to charleswood and back, 6 miles
Day 94, 04/04/10, HAPPY EASTER, 0 miles
Day 95, 04/05/10, neighborhood run, 3.5 miles
Day 96, 04/06/10, u of m run, 4.5 miles
Day 97, 04/07/10, neighborhood run, 3 miles
255 miles down…745 more to go.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment