Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moving, Softball, Run

Yesterday was quite a busy day.  The moving truck arrived right at 8:00am.  We seem to have a lot of stuff.  So we have a lot of boxes left to unpack and put away. 

Then it was opening day at Bartlett Park for the Mooseknuckles softball team.  First time I had met most of the guys I am playing with, but we appear to be fairly competitive at first sight as we were leading the entire game until the end where it really counts.  We’ll see how the season progresses. 

So after moving and softball, I feel that I am so far behind in running that I couldn’t skip so at 9:00 last night I went for a quick 2 mile run.

Day 101, 04/11/10, neighborhood run, 3.5 miles
Day 102, 04/12/10, neighborhood run, 2 miles

270 miles down…730 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment