Sunday, August 22, 2010
Slack logger
I have been a slacker at logging my runs because it is so hot outside I've just been running on the treadmill at the club. The heat index has been well over 100* everyday. So on some days the girls will go to the pool and I will hit the treadmill overlooking the pool.
Mary Ev, the dogs and I took a trip to Enterprise to visit my parents while Christi went to LaGrange for work. While there I did a track run which was pretty nice. It wasn't to hot only a slight breeze and I was able to keep a pretty good pace for three miles as I had been doing on the treadmill at 28:55. Then for the last mile I did some speed work walking half the track and then sprinting the other half. So I still finished 4 miles in 40:45, which I felt really good about.
Day 218, 08/06/10, no run, 0 miles
Day 219, 08/07/10, Normandy road run, 5 miles
Day 220, 08/08/10, treadmill run, 4 miles
Day 221, 08/09/10, treadmill run, 3 miles
Day 222, 08/10/10, night run outside, 3 miles
Day 223, 08/11/10, treadmill run, 2 miles
Day 224, 08/12/10, no run, 0 miles
Day 225, 08/13/10, neighborhood run outside, 4 miles
Day 226, 08/14/10, treadmill run, 4 miles
Day 227, 08/15/10, night track run, 4 miles
Day 228, 08/16/10, golf day, no run, 0 miles
Day 229, 08/17/10, trail run at park, 4 miles
Day 230, 08/18/10, travel day, no run, 0 miles
Day 231, 08/19/10, treadmill run, 36:55, 4 miles
Day 232, 08/20/10, sinus cold, no run, 0 miles
Day 233, 08/21/10, treadmill run, 3 miles
646 miles down…354 more to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment