I feel like I’m on the final lap as I crossed the 900 mile mark this week while on the Disney Magic. I saw Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip & Dale, all the Disney Princesses, ate entirely too much, but had a great time with my wonderful family and still got a run in Sunday through Friday. Now that we are off the boat if I can just get rid of these damn sea legs. I have included a panoramic picture of Castaway Cay from our balcony.

Day 320, 11/16/10, morning treadmill incline walk/run on boat, 3 miles
Day 321 11/17/10, afternoon deck run on boat, 4 miles
Day 322, 11/18/10, morning treadmill run on boat, 3 miles
Day 323, 11/19/10, morning run on Castaway Cay, 4.5 miles
Day 324 11/20/10, travel day back to dry land, no run, 0 miles
908.5 miles down…91.5 more to go
No comments:
Post a Comment