This week started off with a bang. When I mean bang that was my laptop crashing to the floor, but then we had a couples date night so I really didn’t worry about it too badly. We had a great dinner at Felicia Suzanne’s downtown Memphis and then went to see Wicked. We then had Drew and Vanessa come in town for the Halloween weekend, Mary Ev was Belle for Trick o’ Treat night, Christi surprised Mary Ev by dressing as a princess as well. To top it off we closed on a house.
So I have 2 months left and 145 miles to go. Should be doable, but we’ll see.
Day 299, 10/26/10, week day date night, no run, 0 miles
Day 300, 10/27/10, nighttime neighborhood run, 4.5 mile
Day 301, 10/28/10, nighttime neighborhood run, 3.5 mile
Day 302, 10/29/10, no run, 0 mile
Day 303, 10/30/10, late morning neighborhood greenway run, 6.5 mile
Day 304, 10/31/10, evening neighborhood run, 3.5 mile
Day 305, 11/01/10, nighttime neighborhood run, 3 mile
855 miles down…145 more to go
No comments:
Post a Comment