Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sweatin' in Church

So I have the house to myself the next couple days because the Christi and Mary Ev went to Indiana for her Grandmother's 95th birthday party. Happy Birthday Nana! After jamming my leg up against the back of the stroller the day before and it being my normal off day I didn't run Friday. Ran the same neighborhood loop through belle mead and grove park on Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately I couldn't stop sweating before church on Sunday even after a cold shower and relaxing for 30 minutes. So I go to church at 10:30 and left at 10:35 because I just couldn't stop sweating. I try another church at 11:00 and although I had the AC in the truck cranked all the way up I believe sweating may have stopped but my shirt was soaked by then. Oh well the Good Lord will still love me.

I will be doing a triathlon on Saturday the 17th so the rest of the week will be a little slow going. Got a stationary bike ride in at the new club we joined after a quick run on the treadmill.

Day 190, 07/08/10, no run, 0 miles
Day 191, 07/09/10, morning neighborhood run, 4.5 miles
Day 192, 07/10/10, morning neighborhood run, 4.5 miles
Day 193, 07/12/10, treadmill run and 30 min on bike, 27:30, 6 miles
Day 194, 07/13/10, walked 18 holes no run though, 0 miles

542 miles down…458 more to go

No comments:

Post a Comment