So my last couple runs have been outside. The temperature in Indianapolis has been at or above freezing for the past few days so I did a quick 3 mile run outside on on the 14th. I decided to take the Friday January 15th off to do a long run on Saturday. So on Saturday I met with a client at 9:00 and then hit the Monon Trail. I was figuring I would do about 6 miles. 3 out and then 3 back. I was all bundled up with 3 layers and a hat. I was going at about a 10 minute pace and when I hit my 3 miles out I felt pretty good so I decided to go 4 miles out. Thus I had 4 miles back. I did run out of gas but I just slowed down I also walked a little bit but in the end 8 miles were completed.
Thus I started looking at 8 miles and then I’m start telling myself I only have to run 4 more 3 mile runs or 3 more mile runs. I have to stay steady though. I did take off Sunday but I figure after doing 8 miles that was needed. So I will run again today, but how far? We’ll see.
Day 14, 01/14/10, sunny snow is almost gone, outside run, 3 miles
Day 15, 01/15/10, no run, 0 miles
Day 16, 01/16/10, overcast, outside run, 8 miles
Day 17, 01/17/10, no run, 0 miles
49.5 miles down…950.5 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment