Well the snow hasn’t gone anywhere and the sub freezing temperatures seem to be hanging around for a while. So I continue to run on the treadmill, but to make the most of it I have decided to bump up my speed so I can get done faster. Then instead of getting done faster I just added a half mile to my runs. I felt good running after taking the one day off to celebrate the National Championship game on January 7th. Did I mention that the Crimson Tide won there 13th national championship?. I believe people at the gym are probably sick of seeing the guy with Alabama stuff on everyday. Oh well.
Day 8, 01/08/10, cold and snowy, treadmill run, 3.5 miles
Day 9, 01/09/10, cold and snowy, treadmill run, 3.5 miles
Day 10, 01/10/10, cold and snowy, treadmill run, 3.5 miles
29.5 miles down…970.5 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment